Stress Ball Balloons
Stress happens whether we want it to or not. We can try to calm ourselves down by breathing or counting… but that doesn’t always work. Sometimes you just really need to squeeze something, and these stress ball balloons are the perfect thing to help.
These little stress balls are a great and harmless way to relieve some of those emotions that may have been building up for a while. They are great for younger kids and teens too. Take the ball and squeeze it when you are mad or frustrated until you feel ready to talk about it.
You can choose to add an essential oil to your stress ball as well. The smell will help relieve some of the stress from the day and give you a calming feeling. I choose to add peppermint to my balloon.
They are super simple to make. All you need are some items that you probably have laying around the house. Let’s get crafting.
How to make Stress Ball Balloons
Here is what you will need:
- Balloon (9 or 12 inch)
- Empty Water Bottle
- ½ cup Flour
- Essential oil (optional)
- Sharpie marker (optional)
Now that we have all our supplies, we are ready to start putting our stress ball balloon together.
How To Make A Stress Ball With Flour
- Get our empty water bottle and make sure that there is no water in it, and it is dry because you don’t want the flour to stick to the inside of the bottle.
- If you are using essential oils, continue with this step, if not move on to step 3. Pour the 1/2 cup of flour into a small bowl, add a couple of drops of the essential oil of your choice, and mix it together. Try to make sure that there are no clumps in the flour.
- Using the funnel, pour the flour into the water bottle.
- Blow up the balloon a little and place it over the top of the bottle.
- Flip the bottle over and pour the flour into the balloon.
Tip: squeezing the bottle helps the flour go into the balloon easier.
- Once all the flour is in the balloon, remove the balloon from the bottle and release the excess air. Some of the flour may want to come out and that is okay. Not all the air has to be out of the balloon. Tie a knot in the top to finish it off.
Once all of that is done, you can choose to add a face or words with a sharpie to the balloon. You can even add some yarn around the knot to give it a little hair of you want.
Balloon Stress Ball
There are so many ways that you can make your stress ball unique just to you. Writing words on the outside that help you to calm down as you squeeze it, placing a different colored balloon around the outside of it, drawing a picture on it, and so much more. The ideas are endless, and they will all help you or anyone else relieve some of the stress or emotions that you need to.
Now, try not to stress out over things but if you do just remember to squeeze this stress ball balloon and you will feel so much better.
Stress Balls DIY
Paradise Activity Company is America’s Premier Resort Hospitality Company. We focus on activities, entertainment, and hospitality outsourcing for timeshares, hotel and resort operations worldwide. The hospitality industry counts on Paradise Activity Company to run their hotel and resort activities departments, making it the largest outsourced activities vendor in the United States.
Hotels, resorts, timeshares, recreational communities, and several hot vacation destinations have realized the benefits of outsourcing activity staffing to us.